IGNITE Your Music Career!
You need a subscription to access this page.
This page can only be accessed by subscribers to the IGNITE Your Music Career! and higher tiers. Subscribe now to get access.
Are you a musician, composer, songwriter or instrumentalist hoping to establish or expand your music career and earn more money with your music? The key to success in the music business today is to have many revenue streams. Regardless of the genre you work in, IGNITE’s weekly lessons will help you learn how to use the tools and techniques you need to maximize your earning potential. You work at your own pace and the lessons are always available, so you can review any of the content at any time.
IGNITE your music career for just $6 USD a month! Sign up now!
- Receive weekly information, resources, lessons, and advice to help you develop your music.
- Learn about the low-cost technology available to enable you to set up a production studio at home.
- Watch videos that will help you broaden your markets and inspire you.
- Download templates and assets that will help you develop your music products.
- Find out how you can get your music licensed for television shows, films, video games, advertising, and many other forms of media.
- Learn how to license your latest song even before it’s finished!
- Earn more royalties, more upfront sync fees, more recurring income, and more streaming revenue.
You put a lot of time and energy into your craft, why not make the most out of it?
Ten years ago, I was looking for a way to make money from my music without the grind and expense of touring. Now, working from my home studio, I have music in over 600 episodes of television shows all over the world, I have scored 27 films, and composed music and sound design for over 45 video games. Check out my IMDB page to see the projects that I've worked on.
I have helped thousands of musicians, bands, artists, songwriters, and managers all over the world create multiple revenue streams and earn more money with their music over the past 10 years. As a music business and marketing educator at a music school associated with Berklee College of Music, I receive hundreds of emails every month from artists, musicians, composers, and other creatives, requesting video-chats, online lessons, and advice.
That is why I developed IGNITE – to share my approach and the tools I use.
IGNITE is not like the glitzy music coaching videos you have seen online. I’m just a regular person who has worked really hard, and still works hard every day, in the new music business world. Together, we will grow into a community of musicians and creatives who share information to help everyone develop their careers.
A portion of IGNITE subscription fees will be donated to an international music charity each month. As a subscriber, you'll get to help us choose which charity we'll donate to, and suggest charities for us to consider.